2. Data controller
The legal entities responsible for collecting and processing your data at propel.orsted.com are:
|Ørsted Services A/S
|Ørsted Wind Power A/S
Company reg. (CVR) no.: 27446458
Company reg. (CVR) no.: 31 84 92 92
Company no: 07421182
Company reg. no: KVK 62932969
3. We use personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the stated lawfulness of processing
When you visit our website, we process strictly necessary cookies in order to provide the contend of the website to you. Strictly necessary cookies help make a website navigable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. Without these cookies, the website would not be able to work properly.
We store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose mentioned. We store your personal data for up to two years from the date on which we registered your visit on our website, and in most cases strictly necessary cookies will be deleted when you close your web browser.
4. Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstances, Orsted may share your data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support and financial institutions cooperating with us in order to assist Orsted
- Group entities – see list of Orsted entities here.
- Public authorities
- Business partners
5. Transfer to third countries
In certain situations, Orsted will transfer personal data to countries outside EU/EEA. Such transfers to third countries will be made on the following legal basis:
- If the countries have been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data (so called safe third countries)
- If the countries have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data: Orsted will provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through standard contractual clauses, as published by the Commission of the European Union, for the transfer of personal data to third countries. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Storage of your personal data
We will store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose described in section 3 above and/or as required under applicable law, and we will then delete or anonymise your personal data appropriately.
The criteria we will use to determine the storage period of your personal data will therefore depend on the purpose for which the personal data have been collected as well as the rules on storage which is required by specific national legislation.
7. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness for the processing performed before the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us by email email@example.com or telephone: 22 653 46 00.
These rights may be conditioned or restricted. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in this particular case. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing operations.
8. When you contact Ørsted, Rockstart Enterprises or OWOW
If you choose to contact Ørsted, Rockstart Enterprises or OWOW via the contact information provided on this website, personal data will be processed by the company that you contact. This will be the case if you as a media representative contact either Ørsted, Rockstart Enterprises or OWOW.